Dolphin leap

Name
Bruce
Edit My Images
No
As I said in an earlier thread, was going dolphin shooting last week, which somehow turned into a full trip around Scotlands shore
The dolphins were very quiet compared to other times I visited with very few jumps but I got this one with a nice backdrop (I think) (y)

Dolphin leap at Fort George by Bruce Mo, on Flickr

Certainly does seem to be fairly mixed at the moment with at least one complete no show this week and them turning up at unusual times. There's been some really poor light at times too, but I got some great shots of a couple of calves breaching last night though. Will post a few up when I get a good enough signal

Last edited:
I got plenty other shots of the calf and group, but that was my best leap by far
Look forward to seeing your pics

last time I went there they didn't show at all, but they did the time before when I didnt have my camera, its as if they knew......

great shot btw

Thanks
Ive just been reading the local paper and a large pod has moved into the Dundee area and they're running boat trips to visit them in the estuary but they come right up to the beach when theyre in the mood, or when they know you dont have youre camera :)

Back