Donate your bits

I've carried a card since before the interweb was spawned.

I'm on it(y)

Carry a card, registered online, registered again when I signed up at a new GP after I moved. I'm well covered, they have no excuse for not knowing I want my organs donated if they are serviceable!

I shudder the thought of having some of Joescrivens bits stuck on to me :puke:

I am on it though, if they can find any working bits then they are more than welcome to help themselves :D

I am on it though, if they can find any working bits then they are more than welcome to help themselves :D

Not seen him around here for a bit :thinking:

:LOL: :D

should have added, I'm on it too and carry a (now rather tatty) card :)

I recently changed address and when I had to renew my drivers licence it asked me then.

I signed up, no use to me when I'm dead eh!

I recently changed address and when I had to renew my drivers licence it asked me then.

I signed up, no use to me when I'm dead eh!

Put me down for your car (y)

Been a registered donor since before I got my provisional license over 30 years ago. No longer carry a card but it's marked on my license. I'm another believer in it being an automatic opt-in thing.

Should be mandatory unless opt out in my opinion.

It may well work that way in Wales soon, if the welsh government get their way

ive carried a donor card since i was 16, theres a few bits they probably wont want but theyre welcome to whatever still works correctly (once im dead obviously, i need my organs until then :LOL:)

Should be mandatory unless opt out in my opinion.

When they start allowing people to die gracefully if they request it then perhaps an opt out could be considered!

it would either end up as a tax on the body or a candy shop for the rich & famous. :D

A world full of frankenstein's :D

Last edited:
I am putting my bits on ebay.:LOL::p:)

If you're implying organs would be ripped out with no regard for people and their families you'd be wrong. The system is very well and carefully done.

I dare say the system is very well run at the moment but then so was the food chain until very recently :thinking:

Back