Donating Kit

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this is in the right place but here goes

Many many years ago I got started in photography when someone gave me a 'proper' camera that they'd upgraded from and I've never forgotten how that felt and what it meant. I've recently upgraded so have an ok DSLR with a few lenses and battery grip that I'd like to pass on. Ideally I'd like it to go to a young disabled person interested in photography (effectively me from xx years ago). Does anyone know where I could find an appropriate group who could take my kit I'm getting rid of and pass it on? Ideally in the Hampshire/Surrey areas?

Thanks

Not sure if this is in the right place but here goes

Many many years ago I got started in photography when someone gave me a 'proper' camera that they'd upgraded from and I've never forgotten how that felt and what it meant. I've recently upgraded so have an ok DSLR with a few lenses and battery grip that I'd like to pass on. Ideally I'd like it to go to a young disabled person interested in photography (effectively me from xx years ago). Does anyone know where I could find an appropriate group who could take my kit I'm getting rid of and pass it on? Ideally in the Hampshire/Surrey areas?

Thanks

You could try Disabled Photographers Society, here https://www.the-dps.co.uk/

Reactions: Nod
This organisation for & by disabled photographers accept donations......but none too sure if you could place a caveat as to younger person(s) only recipients?

Back