Donegal International

Edit My Images
Yes
The Dongeal International rally is one of the flagship events in the Irish Tarmac Championship, this year Sebastian Loeb was over testing for rally Ireland. There was a few notable missing people such as Kris Meeke, Derick McGarrity, etc but the event was still good.

#1 Triple world champion Sebastian Leob, Overall winner
_MG_0593.jpg

#2 Mark Higgins, 2nd overall.
_MG_0671.jpg

#3 Eugiene Donnelly, Struggled all weekend with a sore neck yet still managed to keep on a pace that got him 3rd place.
_MG_0600.jpg

#4 James Cullen
_MG_0609.jpg

#5 Seamus Gallagher, ex-Nial McShea (2004 pWRC champion) car
_MG_0729.jpg

#6 Andreas Mikkelson, 17 year old Andreas, future world champion in the making!
_MG_0602.jpg

As usual C&C will be very welcome. I only ended up taking pictures on 1 out of the 7 stages I visited due to a minor error of leaving my CFs in the Reader at home, so I appologise for the similar nature of all the shots.

Love numbers 3 and 5. Excellent shots. I am accross for the Ulster in August and hope to get some decent shots there.

Thanks for the comments! I havnt been at the Ulster for years I hope to get this year though, it nearly always lands on a weekend were I am otherwise engaged :(

Wonderful shots there, great landscapes in the background too !

Alan

#2 for me. great shot :)

The EXIF of the Saxo shot (#5)
Shutter Priority
Shutter Speed: 1/100th
Aperture: f5
Focal Length: 87mm
iso100

I find I struggle when trying to pan with the 17-40 but once using the 70-200 i can hit pans at around a 75% hit rate.

_MG_0687.jpg

_MG_0712.jpg

Nice shots Sisteron, Its always good to get a bit of the dirt flying from the cars cutting the corner.

Back