Donington British GT

Name
Left TalkPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Bad weather put a serious downer on the days action from Donington, it also played havoc with my camera and broke my autofocus in shutter, aperture and manual modes(yet it still worked in the preset modes???). Still, just as the GT's were about the start the clouds parted and I witnessed a great race all the way to the line.

McLaren MP4-12C by Tom Loomes Photo, on Flickr

Ferrari 458 Italia - Eventual Winner by Tom Loomes Photo, on Flickr

Aston Martin DBRS9 by Tom Loomes Photo, on Flickr

JRM Nissan GT-R GT3 by Tom Loomes Photo, on Flickr

Audi R8 LMS by Tom Loomes Photo, on Flickr

JRM Nissan GT-R GT3 by Tom Loomes Photo, on Flickr

Gary said:
strangely for me i like the first one best

Probably because it's the only one suitably sharp enough :LOL: I hate my kit 70-300 Sony kit lens haha! Still not much more saving until I get a 5D2 and some L glass :D

Thanks for the comments guys. Also sorry Adam, I couldn't find you all day :LOL: I hardly saw any media all day for that matter.

Probably because it's the only one suitably sharp enough :LOL: I hate my kit 70-300 Sony kit lens haha! Still not much more saving until I get a 5D2 and some L glass :D

Thanks for the comments guys. Also sorry Adam, I couldn't find you all day :LOL: I hardly saw any media all day for that matter.

Haha, not a problem! Must admit when I walking around I was trying to think what you could possibly look like. :LOL:

I really like #6, and #10 is quite nice too. I need to get my set done at some point...

not at all.. i'm normally a fan of the motion blur and i like the other shots, but the mclaren shot is my favourite

Back