Donington Park - BTCC Pics by Louise xx

Name
louiselench@gmail.com
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to the Motorsport scene, before you you would have found me in the studio shooting portraits and products, so the more comments and advice the better :)

xxxx

Only red crosses showing :shrug:

Best wishes, Mark

Louise, you posted the URL link rather than the image link, I've amended your first post in the quote and put clickable links

yeah, if you go on one of your pictures, then in the top left (right of the facebook, twitter icons) click that arrow, then click grab the BBcode and copy that in, that will get your pictures posted in, in future

i hope this helps and i haven't just insulted your intelligence if you did already know how to do it :)

OK, I like the paddock and portrait shots, but you need to work on the racing shots. Shutter speed generally too high and has frozen the action - you're generally aiming for a sharp car, blurred wheels. Too many shots of cars from behind which doesn't always work.

Agree with AndrewC, and to be honest, that 2nd to last shot should have gone straight into the bit-bin

Neil

Hi well done on your first attempt at motorsport know how tough it was when I first started loads went in the bin, stick with it, it takes loads of practice and you did get some good shots. Have fun. Sharon (y)

Back