Donna & Neil - Wedding

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
One from yesterday's wedding, c+c welcome as always.

Idea behind the shot was, bride and groom to blow confetti at the camera, camera would focus on confetti and blur the background. think it went to plan but I welcome your thoughts.

9380700677_bc47c71ede_b.jpg

Thank you, I know and had them try it a good few times lol but the expression was the same nearly every time.

Hi David, nice idea. As a whole i think it has worked, but the Grooms facial expression isn't doing you any favours. Lol. That's not your fault though.

Im afraid this doesnt work for me personally

The car in the BG draws the eye as does the blown highlights on the brides dress, the confetti too is blown and as previously stated the Grooms expression :D

It wa a good idea though, just needs perfecting a little

Les

Thank you Les, I was worried about the blown out dress, luckly this was blown in processing and not on the raw file. but I will be trying it again until it works perfectly. thank you any more C+c welcome, good or bad lol.

I'm sorry but the post processing you've done with this is terribe IMO.

If you wanted to achieve the shot you envisioned (which isn't a bad idea) you needed to shoot with a large aperture (f1.2 - f1.8 ideally) and focus on the confetti. Instead you've used a smaller aperture and resorted to artificial blur in pp - which looks naff for me.

I'm sorry but the post processing you've done with this is terribe IMO.

If you wanted to achieve the shot you envisioned (which isn't a bad idea) you needed to shoot with a large aperture (f1.2 - f1.8 ideally) and focus on the confetti. Instead you've used a smaller aperture and resorted to artificial blur in pp - which looks naff for me.

I thought the same tbh... couldn't quite tell if it was a bad light colour vignette or blurring carried out. Either way it doesn't work for me as a result.

Back