Critique Don't feed the birdz

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Cause if you do, other folks come and steal stuff, :eek: Those eyes might be pleading innocent , but voles are like little kids covered in chocolate not great at lying:LOL:

Shot through the false front door same technique as the foxes no crop little hi hat tripod gimbal bit of upskirting usual things wildlife togs do when locked up.

We have had a family of voles out front for years now, lovely little things very fast. So i'm playing with them a bit setting up various fun things. LMAO I carefully hollowed out an apple seeing if I could get a pic a la countryfile LMAO someone nicked me apple last night:runaway:

560mm 1/400 F9 iso 8000 1DXii 400 DO is ii ext 1.4iii

_S2I8011 Vole and nut smj TDn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Cheers for looking crit welcome

take care

stu

Cuties, but beware of the Foxes Stu, they'll ave em! :runaway:

Well frankly they had their chance this summer........................think they might have gone veggie mate, :runaway: :LOL: I guess my apples taste better than mice.:D

I can't really blame them for nicking me apple but a bit gutted twas carefully crafted honest!!

I've got a fairly liberal view on competition winners,so was not terribly upset by the year before last CF comp winner, being made in a studio it was when the lady said you couldn't do this in the wild I started to wonder,if that was actually true,sure not a harvest mouse but good fun all the same playing with these little voles

. Incidentally not seen a fox here for ages,but have a hunch someone was about last night. I don't think brock will ever visit us here at home Roger,but they come very close,sadly one was killed recently only 50yards from the house, such a shame

cheers again

Well frankly they had their chance this summer........................think they might have gone veggie mate, :runaway: :LOL: I guess my apples taste better than mice.:D

I can't really blame them for nicking me apple but a bit gutted twas carefully crafted honest!!

I've got a fairly liberal view on competition winners,so was not terribly upset by the year before last CF comp winner, being made in a studio it was when the lady said you couldn't do this in the wild I started to wonder,if that was actually true,sure not a harvest mouse but good fun all the same playing with these little voles

. Incidentally not seen a fox here for ages,but have a hunch someone was about last night. I don't think brock will ever visit us here at home Roger,but they come very close,sadly one was killed recently only 50yards from the house, such a shame

cheers again
They do like an apple Stu :LOL:

Fox at play
by Roger, on Flickr

I'm with you on the CF calendar ... lost its way IMO.

No buddy I think you have misunderstood me............. I'm ok with CF cal (raises loads of dosh for a good cause as an aside love that !!) but i'm good with the studio aspect as well

just curious about a wild mouse in an apple tis all, not grand am I:LOL:?

I'm good and with a camera trap as it happens ie WPOTY

just because other folks do wildlife toggin in a different way to me doesn't make it lesser . :)

I'd prefer to shoot this mano a moose:D but it's to bloody cold to have the front door open:LOL: They are a bit silly with us mate , they wouldn't be like normal voles to humans they would be to fox kez hawk or owl though!! Generations of us bumbling about on top of them and no predation breeds something

Lol I remember the above image we talked about it, it's brilliant !!

Thanks Mark funny little things,it's a shame mate no real chance of more light tis very shaded where they live

Thanks Les the things I do when locked in,

Back