Don't forget the monthly challenge

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick reminder that the monthly challenge should end today...however I'll leave it open for a week in case anyone (like me) has not put up there shot yet. (y)

Andy

Give it a couple and there'll be a few from the disposable challenge maybe? Mine certainly :D

Oh, good idea.

I might get one from the disposable challenge but isn't it kinda cheating to shoehorn a shot you've taken rather than taking a shot to fit the theme...

... wha? It's really quite easy to use the theme to get a shot with a disposable. What you do is think about the "Back to work" idea, then with that in mind, go out with your disposable camera and take a picture that fits the idea of the theme. Then post it here. The disposable challenge, otoh, is to use the camera, nothing more.

What *is* cheating is to use a shot not taken during the term of the monthly challenge but - other than that - I think that's about it.

Last edited:
... but isn't it kinda cheating to shoehorn a shot you've taken rather than taking a shot to fit the theme...

Why change a winning formula :LOL:

Ambermile said:
... wha? It's really quite easy to use the theme to get a shot with a disposable. What you do is think about the "Back to work" idea, then with that in mind, go out with your disposable camera and take a picture that fits the idea of the theme. Then post it here. The disposable challenge, otoh, is to use the camera, nothing more.
Ah, i've already done my disposable and while I did have the monthly in mind I don't think i took anything specifically so I would be shoehorning. If I'd not used up that camera you'd be quite right. I wasn't terribly clear.

Not cheating, merely adapting and as filmies we have to be adaptable. (y)

Shoehorning is the name of the game here in F&C (y)

Yeah - I gotta shoehorn a new lens into my dead camera body...

Some film sent off, should be back tomorrow or Saturday. There might just be something useful in there...

Back