weekly Don't forget to....

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Give critique as well as compliments.

It's been said before, but I feel the comments are becoming a bit Flickrish.....

This is my opinion...but I get as much, if not more, out of giving and recieving critique, than compliments.

Cheers and a massive well done to these still here. :clap:

NB: if this is in the wrong place...can a Mod move it (y)

Critique? OK, here goes: your hair's a mess and your Mother dresses you funny! :)

Seriously though, I think some of he critique is a bit like that, yes, but I'm still finding most of it very helpful. It's a fine balance between being brutally honest, and encouraging, and sometimes I struggle to make it clear that the less than perfect things I'm seeing really really don't affect my overall impression that it's a great photo.

And finally, I genuinely do think everyone's improving, so it is getting harder and harder to say what you'd change!

I tend to be a culprit of the non critque style of comment so I'll apologise now for my actions. I sometimes feel the need to acknowledged the shot in a way that I feel happy to do it and if that means not stating the obvious after 10 others have already stated it then so beit.:coat:

Back