Dont you just hate it when :-

Name
Allen
Edit My Images
Yes
You cant find your battery charger , been hunting for over 1 hour AAAARRRRRRRRrrrrrrr :mad:

When I lose something I turn the house upside down and run around like a mad thing and then I find it smack in the middle of an otherwise empty dining room table.

It's the fairies...

Some years ago I used to smoke a pipe. One day on site I couldn't find the bloody thing and went on a major hunt through all the tool boxes and bags including almost tuning the van inside out. :runaway: One of the chippies asked what I was looking for and when I told him he went into hysterics. Through his tears of laughter he managed to say "It's in your mouth!" :sulk:

Simple solution, designate a draw or cupboard and keep all your chargers in it. You will know where to find it then, and after using the charger put it back where you got it from straight away. If you travel from home and need a charger to take with you then buy a second charger and keep it in your camera bag and (you guessed it!) put it back in the bag immediately each time after use. Look after your kit and it will look after you. As an old chap once told me when I was an apprentice, "Always work clean and tidy or you'll end up in the Sh*t!".

GTG said:
I witnessed a professional window fitter and burglar of 15+ years fit a window with the handles on the outside...

Shouldn’t be allowed to fit windows until your at least 18

Back