Dorset Buzzard

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
When i was a young birdwatcher in my early teens, these were as rare as hens teeth. Now, they are everywhere, which is nice to see.

Buzzard%20%20002.jpg

Now thats greedy.:D Perched, nice and sharp. On the snow. What more could one ask for(y).

Well taken thanks for sharing

Nice capture with good bird detail.

Regards: Gordon

Beautiful Frank :clap::clap:

Thank you all for the positives. He was quite a relaxed poser, not often they stay. :thinking:

Thats a beauty Frank, love the sky and snow suroundings, sets the Buzzard off a treat (y)

(y)brilliant photo frankie that is one great capture
all the best
mick

Only possible to get so much detail with the light coming off the snow maybe, Great pic.

Cracking frank :clap: A bird we see alot but getting a shot like this is a different story , Excellent work :clap:

Frankie
fantastic, you are right as well when i was a kid we went to the same holiday in north wales under cadir idris snowdonia, always saw them there but the only time.

I was thinking the same as you when i saw the crows chasing one in our local park leicester city centre a few days ago

cheers

john

Fantastic shot i would love to get one half as good i have been looking to get that lens when i can afford this just makes me even more determined

Back