Dorset meet Shots :)

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I'd just like to say thanks again to all those that turned up, I had a fantastic day. Here are All bar two of the shots I chose from the bunch. I'm holding two back as possible comp entries.

_DSC2955.jpg

_DSC2929.jpg

_DSC2945.jpg

_DSC2952.jpg

_DSC2970.jpg

_DSC2973.jpg

_DSC2987.jpg

_DSC2991.jpg

_DSC3023.jpg

_DSC3027.jpg

_DSC3039.jpg

_DSC3050.jpg

_DSC3060.jpg

_DSC3080.jpg

Lots of B&W there... :D

Obviously I've posted a fair few shots, and this is really just a "show and tell" kinda thread, but C&C is always appreciated! :)

Cheers!

number 1 really stands out for me, looks like the bucket is gonna fall off the rocks any second now.

That said there all really good. Iperfer the colour but thats just me :)

Here are a few of mine, plus the obligatory "my daughter is a much better photographer than me" shots. Several of these are snap shots - I know they are so no need to say so... The photos are presented in chronological order - except for the first one... Ladies first of course.

Title

Daughter's Shots:

Mine:

Contd...

...contd

Last edited:
GODDAMITT :bang:

I've never been so jealous, it looks like you had a wonderful day :crying:

Some AMAZING shots already guys, hope there's another day here soon, and I'm not working!

;)

Love the shot with the shoe in (y)

looks like you all had a great day

Great photos guys(y) looking forward to seeing more and I'll post some soon ;)

Some very nice shots here, macking me want to go back soon,

Here is 10 of mine.

Snip

Like the first to Alby, were they taken with a Tilt Shift lens or done in PP, and like your Durdle Door shots, looks like the sunset played better for you than when I tryed, is a hell of a walk back to the carpark though.

Dave Don't Ask :LOL: The train got delayed at Botley as the guard tried to evict four teen drunks off the train as well last night, the poor sod was having a right old time with it all.
Stuart I did these in PS. ;)

2 more and was it worth nearly killing myself for? :LOL:

3455248409_6a4fdd8b2c_o.jpg

3456066582_c8f89e711a_o.jpg

Wow! some great stuff going on here chaps and chapettes. (y)

Stunning stuff on here.......I couldn't possibly pick a favourite although I prefer the colour shots and the sunsets in particular:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Would have loved to have joined you all, but yet another case of work getting in the way of my photography:crying:

I would like to thank Woodsy for organizing the day and to everyone else for making it a great time.

a couple of my processed shots

_DSC5788_edited-1.jpg

_DSC5807_edited-1.jpg

_DSC5813_edited-1.jpg

_DSC5938_edited-1.jpg

_DSC5937_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent set Dave, I like the shot of the benches end on, excellent vision they Mate (y)

Nice to meet you guys again and also the new faces. :)
Unable to match you lot, you have some excellent work here, again thanks to woodsy.:clap:

3457887563_3929e6e130_o.jpg

Really like your shots Ajophotog, stunning scenery. I think everyone has captured the coast really well and it looks like you all had a good day.

Grrrrrrrrr can't believe I missed you all.:(
Well hacked off, had no net connection over the weekend. (anyone else unlucky enough to be stuck with aol?? )
I went round Swanage to try and spot you all but no sign :(
Am eagerly waiting the next meet......

Gutted

Someone in the group said "look, a couple of oars" ! :LOL:

3464223291_588c758bcc_o.jpg

:clap:

Some excellent pix from the visit lads.
Looks like a really good day's shooting.
Be heading down that way in October, so picked up some ideas for shots.
Thanks for posting.

Back