Double cashback on Fuji X cameras

Peter B

Double Numpty
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just had an email from Ffordes saying that double cashback on the Fuji X-T1, X-T10, XE2S and X-Pro2 will be starting "soon." It doesn't say any more than that, but I thought it worth posting in case you were going to spend your hard-earned over the Bank Holiday weekend. June is pretty soon though? :thinking:

Bollyhocks! Just had my X-E2S delivered today. There was no cashback at all on this - but there was an £80 trade in bonus.

AL

The offers used to be way better, only £60 cashback (expensive XF stuff) on a lens unless you buy a body is pretty poor tbh.

Last edited:
But if you check on the dealers websites the double cashback is only mentioned in the link I posted above. Also there doesn't appear to be a Fuji website page for this promotion.

AL

But if you check on the dealers websites the double cashback is only mentioned in the link I posted above. Also there doesn't appear to be a Fuji website page for this promotion.

AL

Be patient, they will come. Dealers just haven't updated.

I'm struggling to see the advantage of paying £550 for an X-E2s when you can buy a new X-E2 for around £380. I'm on the lookout for a used one but at that price I would be tempted to buy new.

Looks like the cashback deal has coincided with a price rise in a lot of places, 16-55 has gone from £649/£699 in most places to £849 at places like WEX (which seems to have raised the price on quite a few Fuji lenses)

So it's actually an even worse deal.

I noticed this as well, the prices on Amazon haven't gone up yet .....

According to this they qualify as dealers for the cash back as long as it isn't from their warehouse section, think that's right.

Back