Double Q Strap

Edit My Images
No
I have a single Q Strap but now need something to help with carrying two cameras. Has anyone any experience, good or bad of the double Q Strap?

I have the double q-strap.

No problems so far.

It's fine for a gripped body and 70-200 2.8 and 150-500 and gripped body the otherside.

I do add the odd cable tie and ring to act as a back up though.

It's comfortable and makes your gear easy to access.

I also have a double harness Q-Strap. I've used it quite a few times now and find it very comfortable to wear and because of the better balance I find it less of a strain than I do with a single harness. I have a very similar setup to Adam above and have had no problems with carrying my gear around. I make sure I tighten everything up when I start off and it's just as tight 5 or 6 hours later and have never bothered with the cable tie thing.

what do you use for mounting the straps onto it?

I was thinking of just leaving my Manfrotto tripod plates on and latching onto those instead of the supplied pieces.

Will be the exact same set up as ACW, do you have it mounted on the lens or canera body/grip?

what do you use for mounting the straps onto it?

I was thinking of just leaving my Manfrotto tripod plates on and latching onto those instead of the supplied pieces.

Will be the exact same set up as ACW, do you have it mounted on the lens or canera body/grip?

I've got double strap. I mount it via Giottos 652 tripod plate. Feels secure that way :)

Back