Down by the bog garden

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to squeeze an hour in between doing the housework this morning, there is a slight cast on the chest of the Ltt but I think this is a natural stain off of the Trees, well that is my excuse for the day anyway :D

Dunnock
IMG_2568.jpg

Chaffinch
IMG_2480.jpg

Coal tit
IMG_25412.jpg

Blackbird who wanted to come in the shed with me :LOL:
IMG_2509.jpg

Long tailed tit
ltt-2.jpg

Cracking set

Nice set but the coal tit takes it for me. It's so difficult to catch the eye and not blow out the whites. (y)

A good set all round Rich, I like the detail, colour and enviroment in the images. My favs are the CT, Dunnock, and LTT in that order. However, I do feel the Dunnock, Chaffy, and LTT could be cropped a bit closer, just enough to make the bird more the main feature and take away the distracting BG (even though I like the BG overall). Did you cut the BB's foot off to stop him getting onto your shed :D
Still a pleasing set of pics (y)

Great set Rich, just a shame about losing the blackbirds foot:thinking:

As you know I like to learn:LOL: So, regards the LTT, would it have been better if there was a little more space at the bottom for the LTT to look into and not so much on the right hand side? I don't know, as I said I like to learn. I do love it and think it's a great shot, I'm just trying to understand this PP work:bonk:

Great set and a good variety you have visiting . Love that Coal Tit shot (y)

A good tidy set Rich.
Hope your keeping well and crack on with that house work.
Mines on the list next.
Paul.

Nice set Rich you have a good variety of birds to go at in your garden,really like the dunnock one of my favorite birds they have such fantastic ruby red eyes which you have captured in your pic,all the best mate....Nige...(y)

Lovely set Rich, I particularly like the Coal & Long Tailed tit.

great set of photos rich(y)
great work all the best
mick

Thanks all, I agree I could have probably cropped the Ltt different. Trev I am not so sure about the dunnock and Chaffinch :shrug: I thought I would keep a bit of natural scenery in as I did not want them to be too much in yer face when viewing. As for the Blackbird :thinking: I was unable to tilt the camera down any further on the tripod so that was that :LOL:

Bog??:shrug:

Back