Down by the sea

Edit My Images
No
Popped down to the beach to try out some new filters this evening. fairly pleased with them!

IMGP3413_zps6cc8c989.jpg

Thanks t

Last edited:
Lovely sunset! Where was this taken? Surely not Woodbridge? Been raining all day hasn't it haha

Thanks Holly. This was at Felixstowe down near where all the beach huts are. iIt hasnt been great weather today, but i noticed the cloud starting to break up so thought i would shoot down there.

Thanks Tim.

Shutter speeds ranged from around 0.5-4 seconds with apertures between f/8-f/13 can't be exact without looking at the exif data.

I used an nd0.6 hard grad & a sepia 2 soft grad on these

Cheers

Thanks Tim.

Shutter speeds ranged from around 0.5-4 seconds with apertures between f/8-f/13 can't be exact without looking at the exif data.

I used an nd0.6 hard grad & a sepia 2 soft grad on these

Cheers

Thanks Tom. My 10 stop arrived today, so I'm planning to pop to my local beach tomorrow (weather permitting) to shoot some pictures. If I can get 0.1% close to those shots I'll be a happy boy.

Thanks Tom. My 10 stop arrived today, so I'm planning to pop to my local beach tomorrow (weather permitting) to shoot some pictures. If I can get 0.1% close to those shots I'll be a happy boy.

I had a ten stop but found I hadn't got the patience for it. Good luck & hope you get some decent weather!

Thanks again

Why haven't you got the patience for it? what is it you find time consuming?

I just couldn't get to grips with it really. Probably should have persevered with it for longer. Might have another go one day!

Love the first photo especially how the clouds appear to mirror the white flowing water. Top marks.

Tom,

number 1 shades it for me too over number too. Lovely tones in the pic. I guess you cropped it more because you had to?

Jas

Tom,

number 1 shades it for me too over number too. Lovely tones in the pic. I guess you cropped it more because you had to?

Jas

Hi

Sorry I'm not sure that I understand your question.

I cropped the top pic Slightly & cropped quite a bit off the bottom one.

Thanks t

Back