Down the Barrel

"Excellent" wildlife style capture Joel, with lovely misty atmosphere.

Reactions: smr
It's a wicked image Joel, adore the mood, so needs a camera flip though, this screams frame in portrait for me, maybe then crop to 4:5 but maybe 2:3 would do it ? If it's framed as is in camera no loss of detail....Tis waay too tight bottom and top.

I have a mantra if deer or hare are approaching there is a point I must flip camera ( FP is preset high for that camera flip as time will now bite me and plausibly I won't have to move FP toooo far to hit the eye and get my frame.).................... choosing that moment is an art form as frames .potential frames will go south, but one has to go there..

Matey when you frame a landscape, I've quietly watched Joel (you are really good) ............................you frame the image you want to make don't you? you don't mess about throwing pixels away frame in landscape and crop it.....................you make the image you aspire to .to the best you can.

beasties ain't no different tis just faster tis all

Joel framing is my constant weakness I haul myself over the coals on framing.you get my point...............me lady is asking has anything been done to the mist in PP?

TFS

stu

It's a wicked image Joel, adore the mood, so needs a camera flip though, this screams frame in portrait for me, maybe then crop to 4:5 but maybe 2:3 would do it ? If it's framed as is in camera no loss of detail....Tis waay too tight bottom and top.

I have a mantra if deer or hare are approaching there is a point I must flip camera ( FP is preset high for that camera flip as time will now bite me and plausibly I won't have to move FP toooo far to hit the eye and get my frame.).................... choosing that moment is an art form as frames .potential frames will go south, but one has to go there..

Matey when you frame a landscape, I've quietly watched Joel (you are really good) ............................you frame the image you want to make don't you? you don't mess about throwing pixels away frame in landscape and crop it.....................you make the image you aspire to .to the best you can.

beasties ain't no different tis just faster tis all

Joel framing is my constant weakness I haul myself over the coals on framing.you get my point...............me lady is asking has anything been done to the mist in PP?

TFS

stu
Sound advice from Stu.

Sound advice from Stu.
Thoughts buddy,( wot about this mate? is where I come from ) I'm hesitant to give anyone advice, bless ya for the kindness though Des

joel ya kinda missed me .Yes I love the above as presented and sure ,my 400 can take a crop too, but that isn't my point ;)

Back