Download for Photoshop CS4 anywhere

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Just some advice ... I seem to have lost the CS4 upgrade CD I bought - not in the box and despite turning the flat upside down just seems to have disappeared! Anyone know if there are downloads still available that I can use my install key with? Have tried Adobe site and can't find it there. I have CS2 with key and the upgrade I bought effectively updated that on my old computer. I have now built a new computer and struggling to use CS2 only as it won't accept recent Nikon files. Reet PITA :)

Use CS2. Download Adobe DNG converter (free) to convert your NEF files.

Yup, cheers. I forgot that. Still want to reinstall my CS4 tho. ATM I'm using trial of Photoshop CC and seems really good. The £8.95/month offer for that and Lightroom is very good.

Ah that's great! All seems sorted. The one step I missed was to close the window once I'd logged in to my Adobe account. All downloaded fine then and once all extracted to the same folder and launched it seems to have taken my serial number - lucky I still have the cd case and serial!

Still prefer the CC version now I've used it (basically CS6) and pretty sure I'll buy a subscription once the trial is over.

Thanks so much :)

Back