Drain fly

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A tiny drain fly about 2mm at most, furry little chap. Shot with the Panasonic FZ8 and Raynox MSN 202.

A very nice shot, am awaiting delivery of the very same raynox. Any tips?

A very nice shot, am awaiting delivery of the very same raynox. Any tips?

Thanks for looking ;) Tips would be use flash, shutter 1/200 depending on camera dslr f11 or bridge f8, iso 100 and be patient with it. Angles are important due to shallow DOF but mostly, enjoy ;)

Spot on as usual.

Dont mean to go off topic in your thread..........but. I am looking to get some extension tubes for the 400D and the f2.8 100mm macro lens i have. Can you recommend a specific set or advise how good the results would be. Only asking because you seem to be the "macro man" :)

Spot on as usual.

Dont mean to go off topic in your thread..........but. I am looking to get some extension tubes for the 400D and the f2.8 100mm macro lens i have. Can you recommend a specific set or advise how good the results would be. Only asking because you seem to be the "macro man" :)

Thanks for looking PoW. I have a set Kenko auto tubes and on my Sigma 105 I get about 2:1 which would be the same on your 100. Jessops had a sale on their own brand auto tubes recently so might be worth searching the net or contacting them to see if they are still on offer. I will take a shot with my full set of tubes and the 105 and post later for you.

Thats one hairy looking sucker Alby (y)
I get to "deal with" alot of these from time to time but only see a black dot (s) I feel quite guilty now :D

Back