Drink driving mice

flossyplops

Read my username twice. Don't get it wrong.
Name
Heidi
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a few mice from my stint in the shed today.....

150.jpg

125.jpg

079-5.jpg

114.jpg

146.jpg

158.jpg

Very nice and also very funny. You definately have a unique subject. Keep up the good work.

Phil

Made me laugh! I imagine it took a fair amount of patience to get it in the car, it would also to be somewhat of an alcoholic! Good work.

Thanks for the comments (y)

Matt- I will have a go with different DoF's

Thought you might be interested to see where i take the photos.... its a knackered half a garage (other half is posh and carpeted/decorated for kids den) where we just dump stuff and theres a work bench for man stuff :LOL:
The first pic shows the view from where i sit and take pics
The second is my tub of props
On the third one if you look up the far corner you will see a branch going down onto the table, thats where the mice come in and get down to the "studio", which they can walk across to get onto the bookcase.
The fourth pic you can see the old garden chair i sit in, not a very nice enviroment but its all fun and i think i'm immune to the smell of mouse pee now.
005-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-4.jpg

Your teaching them meeces bad habbits drinking and driving lol.

Now have you got a shallow bowl of water with boat on it they could sail in ?? just an idea specialy if they fall in !!!

These are just bril Im loving them.

Just cleaning my shed out now your giving me ideas only prob is as Im by the river more likely to get rats rather than mice,

Yet another wonderful set!
Also great to see how you are able to get the shots. Keep them coming(y)

The mice have been busy horse riding and skateboarding this afternoon (i went shopping for more props) :LOL:
horsey.jpg

horse2.jpg

horse.jpg

geeup.jpg

skateboard1.jpg

skateboard.jpg

Back