Drone rules UK: where can you fly (if anywhere) [Video]

come to reading at least 2 people fly drones regularly in my local park.

When he started to refer to the 'Spanish Inquisition of the skies' I gave up. Incidentally there are areas where you can legally fly with permission in the Royal Parks.

just saved me £1500 - I've been thinking about getting one for some time, but it just looks as though it is just not worth the hassle

(reading this and other stuff on the net)

just saved me £1500 - I've been thinking about getting one for some time, but it just looks as though it is just not worth the hassle

Buy it, enjoy it. Just be sensible

Don't worry about it, ignore the internet police and all the people who think they know better. Just buy one use it sensibly and enjoy it.

I've been using drones for almost 2 years now and only once have I had an issue with someone telling me I couldn't fly the drone and threatened to phone the police. I told him where to go and told him to phone the police (I knew I was 100% in the right) they never arrived..

99% of the people I have met when out with the drone have been more interested in what it can do and just stop for a chat.

I need one to check my tiled roofs - we have quite a lot of old Barns plus Houses here in France - lots of roofs - tiles always slipping and needing replacement - it's an annual job - and it's difficult to find anyone just to come for a day, earn Euros 150 to 200 and inspect them - All they want to do is charge Euros 15 to 20 a square meter to go up there, inspect, clean and rearrange - that's Euros 5,000 per Barn and we have three

I used to get up there myself when I was younger - but not now

Bloody torrential rain now, so I suppose there will be another "leak"

Since the Parrot Anafi was announced I really find I want a drone to compliment my photography.

On holiday in the Lake District 2 weeks ago a guy was using a Spark / Air over Wastwater where we were sitting.
Didn't bother me in the slightest.

Back