Drones?

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
I imagine that there is already a thread asking the same question here that I'm missing but anyway .. Considering buying a drone, the Phantom seems to get all the attention but I'm looking for other recommendations or is a Phantom the one to buy?
Thanks.

Personally id stick with the phantom, I've had the original and more recently the phantom 4, its a stellar piece of kit.

I did a lot of research a few months back and concluded that the Phantom is an excellent bit of kit. There may be others that are very good, but the general consensus from what I could find, was that I was unlikely to be disappointed by buying one. So I went for the Phantom 3 advanced and it is an excellent bit of kit. Flying it is a doddle although a bit never racking to begin with.
Biggest frustration was doing a firmware update to begin with. Took about two days of messing around. It seems to be a common issue and there are plenty of youtube videos. It's due another and I'm hoping the next one is easier.

I had a Phantom, if you travel alot and are always out and about you will absolutely love it

If not then you will get bored out of your mind flying the same places!

Theyre amazing tools for photography and video, I just recently sold mine though, wont be long until I get the itch again I'm sure lol

Back