Droplet Racing

Barney12

I like Sailors
Edit My Images
Yes
Firstly a HUGE vote of thanks to Carl (CReid) on this forum for showing me how to waste countless hours of my life :LOL:

Here's my favourite result so far with glycerine on a CD. I think it looks like the droplets are racing each other but then perhaps I'm just going mad as a result of putting drops of glycerine on a CD with a tooth pic!

4202983774_8797d006e1.jpg

Barney

Last edited:
Very effective and worth the time spent on it, I would like to see it bigger though.

Fantastic image, looks like they are falling!

Great captures

Firstly a HUGE vote of thanks to Carl (CReid) on this forum for showing me how to waste countless hours of my life :LOL:

Hahah, cheers Barney, my absolute pleasure!! When you spend more time in Tesco buying items for your next shoot then you do buying your weekly shop you know you've got it bad!

Great shots BTW, absolutely pin sharp and I love the refracted light details, great stuff (y)

Carl

Hahah, cheers Barney, my absolute pleasure!! When you spend more time in Tesco buying items for your next shoot then you do buying your weekly shop you know you've got it bad!

Great shots BTW, absolutely pin sharp and I love the refracted light details, great stuff (y)

Carl

Tell me about it. Normally you wouldnt get me anywhere near a supermarket (on the rare occasions I do go with the wife I sit in the carpark and read the paper!:D) but I've ended up in there twice lately, once to buy some of that cheap photo paper that was on the bargains forum and then to buy some food colouring!

Then there were the two ebay deliveries. One containing Glycerin and one containing syringes and blunt needles.

The wife cant decided if I've got a drug habit or some kind of secret cake decorating fetish!

Barney

Last edited:
Fanatsic capture Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Back