Drops out of work

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Drops taken with the Panasonic FZ8 plus the Raynox msn202 in the sink.

3247336128_b93413e432_o.jpg

3247335870_7dab3cb641_o.jpg

3246507273_372a40c2dc_o.jpg

Really like No. 2. Quite appropriate with all this water around. Looks like a soft box light source to the right maybe? I think it's given a nice background lighting to an interesting pattern of droplets. Very good.

Single on board flash to the left diffused with a milk carton. the light on the right is just the flash penetrating the water I think. Thanks for looking ;)

Stunning as usual...actually no these are better! Nice work.

Very good Alby. How does the MSN202 compare to the DCR250 ? Does it provide even greater magnification ?

Thanks chaps for looking ;)
John, yes and the dof is less too so if you think dof on the 250 is thin be prepared for a non existent focal plane. I did do a raynox comparison for Chris (cobra) back along, I'll try and find it and post a link here. Found it :) raynox test

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Alby...2nd is my fave. Am inspired to have a go :)

Thanks chaps for looking ;)
John, yes and the dof is less too so if you think dof on the 250 is thin be prepared for a non existent focal plane. I did do a raynox comparison for Chris (cobra) back along, I'll try and find it and post a link here. Found it :) raynox test

Thanks Alby (y)

2nd is fantastic, but they're all amazing! I doff my cap at you Alby! Brilliant!

Stunning shots there - nos 2 and 3 would be gorgeous displayed on a wall!!

Back