DTM & Support @ Brands Hatch 4th-6th Sept

Edit My Images
No
Was really fortunate to have media accreditation for this meeting. Spent all 3 days there, bunked off work on friday.

Kit as usual is 20D/40D/70-200/120-300. Had a mare on Sunday, the thread on on the tripod ring stripped on the 120-300 meaning I had to go handheld for the whole day, I've got Tendonitis in my left elbow so you can imagine the fun I had...so some of the horizons might be a bit wonky.

Anyway, ere goes.
IMG_9981-vi.jpg

IMG_9418-vi.jpg

IMG_1229-vi.jpg

IMG_1697-vi.jpg

IMG_0504-vi.jpg

IMG_9772-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Like that last one! Oh yeah!

I WENT ON SATURDAY BUT MY PICTURES ARE NOWHERE AS GOOD AS YOURS,THOSE TOURING CARS ARE HELLISH LOUD-MADE MY EARS BLEED!

Cheers all

Numbered now :)

They are loud...not so loud that they hurt but tickle your ears...bloody annoying at certain speeds and revs, I scrounged some earplugs from a marshall. winner.

Crazy 3 days :s

Still really like what I can now call #6 :D

Stupidly loud though those cars... it was fine when I was stood looking at them, but walking along it really battered my nearest ear to the track :( I am just staggered they are allowed to run those at Brands, given all the usual problems!

Really like no 6, nice close up action, my fave of the bunch. Not to say the rest aren't good ;)

Back