Ducks and a goose

Name
CAROL
Edit My Images
Yes
A few ducks from the weekend, oh and a goose for good measure c and c welcomed thanks
cas

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

Would be number 2 for me if it wasn't for the plastic pipe in view :(

Ive never seen birds like that, they are quiet unusual :)

I don't know why, but Ducks don't really drum up many comments on here (I guess there are far more exotic birds and creatures on here), but personally, I love them!

I'll do you a deal, I'll post some comments here, and you can do the same for my ducky post here? Sound fair? if a bit cheeky! ;) No worries if you cba!

1. nice DOF. I quite like this one. The duck in the background is a little distracting, but not too bad. Could possibly benefit from a small amount of sharpening in Photoshop?

2. Nicely captured. What are those? funny looking things! I think if it were me, I would have cropped this in a portrait style, rather than landscape. The hosepipe in the bottom left could also be cloned out perhaps?

3. A nice pose! he / she looks to be confused about something! You've handled the white colours very well imo.

4. Again, the white looks good, but I'm not sure if the B&W conversion has helped much?

5. Probably my favourite one of the bunch. I like the reflection. I think it would benefit from a crop, as there is a little too much water at the bottom of the pics.

Just my inexperienced comments.

Thanks for sharing them,

Chris.

Would be number 2 for me if it wasn't for the plastic pipe in view :(

Ive never seen birds like that, they are quiet unusual :)

I saw it, but if i had moved to my right i would have got a tad wet:bang:

These are my dads ducks, they have about 5 acres to wander about in and spotting them in between the ponds isnt easy for a newbie:bang:

I hope in a few months i will be better at this. I have just started to use different settings and loving it, no good results as yet but i will get there.

thanks
cas

I don't know why, but Ducks don't really drum up many comments on here (I guess there are far more exotic birds and creatures on here), but personally, I love them!

I'll do you a deal, I'll post some comments here, and you can do the same for my ducky post here? Sound fair? if a bit cheeky! ;) No worries if you cba!

1. nice DOF. I quite like this one. The duck in the background is a little distracting, but not too bad. Could possibly benefit from a small amount of sharpening in Photoshop?

2. Nicely captured. What are those? funny looking things! I think if it were me, I would have cropped this in a portrait style, rather than landscape. The hosepipe in the bottom left could also be cloned out perhaps?

3. A nice pose! he / she looks to be confused about something! You've handled the white colours very well imo.

4. Again, the white looks good, but I'm not sure if the B&W conversion has helped much?

5. Probably my favourite one of the bunch. I like the reflection. I think it would benefit from a crop, as there is a little too much water at the bottom of the pics.

Just my inexperienced comments.

Thanks for sharing them,

Chris.

Are these any better?

head.jpg

twoduckcopy.jpg

singleduck.jpg

Back