Due in a month

Name
Nads
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
I am due with our first child in less than month and wanted to take some photos of our little one, some natural ones and some posey ones with props. I was wondering if anyone could recommend different props and where is the cheapest place to get them, it is literally to take photos of the little one.
I could leave it to the professional but where is the fun of that? :)
Please help....

Spend a few hours on eBay, there's a plethora of newborn props hankering about, a wicker basket is always handy, cozy cushions etc and a bit of time to hand. I've done a few newborn shots and I'm still learning with the posing. Also check out the tutorials on Youtube ;)

Congratulations a wonderful journey ahead.

Etsy is the place to go

Last edited:
The best place I have found to buy props is Tk Maxx, they have some really beautiful unique throws which really transform a photo. They have baskets, crates, hat boxes, rugs and plenty of other things too :LOL: I could easily spend a fortune when I go in there :bang:

Thank you so much, I bought a flower planter to use as a prop so hoping to get some good shots with that. Looking at crates, want something I can use in the future as well. I will have to pop to TK max tomorrow to see what they have

Back