Dunlin

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Taken in Norfolk at the weekend.

Dunlin_21.jpg

thats a nice image Lee like the pov on this looks like the eye and head could be a tad sharper though, great place Norfolk

Thanks Kaz, Lammie. The image is sharp, I dont know what happens to them when they are uploaded:shrug:

DH.jpg

it sure does look sharp in this one Lea its just lost it round the eye in the other image, must be like you say when its uploaded, I am sure someone could help you on that, how do you upload your image do you sharpen after you resize

it sure does look sharp in this one Lea its just lost it round the eye in the other image, must be like you say when its uploaded, I am sure someone could help you on that, how do you upload your image do you sharpen after you resize

All I do is re-size to 800 pixels wide and upload Kaz, but the image always seems to suffer.

when I resize for web Lea I then look at the image again and have to add some sharpen so that might be where you are going wrong, I am sure someone on here can give you more advice but I think that might be the problem if you are not sharpening after resizing

This is a really lovely shot Lee but it just looks a little too rich for me. A touch less contrast or a tad more brightness would make it look more natural IMO.

Back