Dunnock? & Robin

Name
Ann
Edit My Images
Yes
Think the first is a dunnock from the back garden the robin was in the local park c&c welcome
DSC_0086-2aa-Copy.jpg

DSC_0129-3-Copy.jpg

Well spotted anc captured, as David mentions the Robin is a bit on the dark side, however the histrogram was showing you got the metering spot on imo so there is nothing wrong there. Have done a quick edit and will remove if you wish. I ran it through Neat Image to reduce any noise and then adjusted levels, vibrance, brightness and contrast. Also cropped it to portrait although a bit more room on the top might have helped it a bit more :shrug:

robo_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Well spotted anc captured, as David mentions the Robin is a bit on the dark side, however the histrogram was showing you got the metering spot on imo so there is nothing wrong there. Have done a quick edit and will remove if you wish. I ran it through Neat Image to reduce any noise and then adjusted levels, vibrance, brightness and contrast. Also cropped it to portrait although a bit more room on the top might have helped it a bit more :shrug:

robo_filtered.jpg

That is an improvement thank you, i had cropped so will give it another go also thanks to Dia for your comments

Back