Just been messing with a photo and tried a duo tone on it, my first attempt

without noise
boat.jpg

With noise
boatnoise.jpg

what do you think ?

TFL

Pete

I think that looks like the short pier looking towards Tynemouth and Collingwood Monument.

Prefer the version without noise, I like the way your making it look like an older B/W shot, but prefer the low noise version, makes the tones look more silk like.

Thanks for the comments, I think I prefer the non- noise version altough it does look good with the noise when i printed it out.

Warspite said:
I think that looks like the short pier looking towards Tynemouth and Collingwood Monument.
Not sure I happend to find it one weekend after going to southshields market I decided to come back down to sunderland via the cost road and i saw the car park and thought we`ll have alook.

its here \/ \/ \/

map.jpg

Peterg984 said:
Not sure I happend to find it one weekend after going to southshields market I decided to come back down to sunderland via the cost road and i saw the car park and thought we`ll have alook.

In that case you may have passed this:

Souter Lighthouse - about halfway between South Shields and Sunderland.
souterlighthouse.jpg

I certainly did, and I took a few pics of it :) but it was a dull and horrid day so they don`t look that good

I think you've over saturated that last one, orange is a bit ORANGE and green is a bit GREEN!

IYKWIM.

yeah i does look a bit to much, i was playing with defiferent levels and seeing if could improve the sky.

Heres one more - sorry for the hijack, but its a spot I like to visit when I have the chance:)

Souter.jpg

cant say i blame you, its nice up there, no doubt i`ll be going back up again soon as the wifes a mackem

Peterg984 said:
cant say i blame you, its nice up there, no doubt i`ll be going back up again soon as the wifes a mackem

Dont worry, the girlfriend is to, but you soon find a way to see beyond it and appreciate them for their better qualities;) Me being a geordie I can say that:thumb:

Back