Durdle Door, Dorset in the evening.

Edit My Images
Yes
Last sunday at Dorset,I just hope this picture reflects what a perfect day it was.

263CR2.jpg

Great colours and a classic composition.

Perhaps lose a little off the bottom and bring up the exposure of the pebbles?

Oh, my screen. I can't even see any pebbles.

That notwithstanding, this is a lovely, liquid image.

Thank you for nice words.
The problem for me is that i dont know much about post editting:shrug: I just bougt my first camera about month ago and i am still learning, and photoshop is still like some kind of magic to me, but i will try...

Oh, my screen. I can't even see any pebbles.

That notwithstanding, this is a lovely, liquid image.

Thank you for nice words.
The problem for me is that i dont know much about post editting:shrug: I just bougt my first camera about month ago and i am still learning, and photoshop is still like some kind of magic to me, but i will try...

It was a comment on my awful screen rather than your post-processing. It really is a beautiful picture, and although I can't see any pebbles, I think you should leave it just as it is!

The foreground is a touch dark for my liking, and as a result, I feel that you could have made a better composition with a tighter crop on the sunset itself... Perhaps a crop off the bottom to make it more of a pano?

On the other hand, it might be my screen making the pebbles darker than you see them, so if the bottom of the image was brighter, there would be more lead in. If so, I recon It'd be a cracking photo! The colours are fantastic, and has a lot of potential!

I initially thought the shot was too dark but the more I look the more I like it :)

A very atmospheric shot!

The foreground is a touch dark for my liking, and as a result, I feel that you could have made a better composition with a tighter crop on the sunset itself... Perhaps a crop off the bottom to make it more of a pano?

Is it any better now?
264CR2.jpg

Last edited:
Back