Durst M305 Colour Enlarger

Name
Amy
Edit My Images
No
Hello!
I recently got my hands on a Durst M305 Colour Enlarger and am having a little bit of trouble. Have not been able to test it out yet as the bulb looks to be gone and i've had to order another - however my main issue at the moment is that the focusing wheel does not seem to do anything - there is no movement in the bellows at all - and I assumed that they would expand/move as i focused the enlarger?

It has been a while since i've been in the darkroom - so may be a silly question, but any advice is appreciated.

Got any pictures so we can see if something might be missing
You are right, the bellows should extend and retract when focusing, usually via a rack and pinion arrangement or something similar.
You could just have a loose knob, F&C is packed to the rafters with loose knobs so you're in the right place..:rolleyes:

Hello!
I recently got my hands on a Durst M305 Colour Enlarger and am having a little bit of trouble. Have not been able to test it out yet as the bulb looks to be gone and i've had to order another - however my main issue at the moment is that the focusing wheel does not seem to do anything - there is no movement in the bellows at all - and I assumed that they would expand/move as i focused the enlarger?

It has been a while since i've been in the darkroom - so may be a silly question, but any advice is appreciated.
You can get a copy of the manual from this site if you don't have one. 3.1.5 deals with focusing. And welcome to TP!

Last edited:
Back