Durst M707 Enlarger manual.

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
Good morning,

Does anyone have a user manual for a Durst M707 colour enlarger that they wouldn't mind scanning a copy to me please?

Thank you but I'd hoped that someone had one lying around.

Can't find one anywhere, there's one for the ac707 but I don't think that's any help.

Thanks @joxby for looking.

It doesn't look much different to a 605 or a 600 for that matter, they're all double condenser machines, do you want a manual just to have one or is there something particular to the 707 you can't figure out, it won't be much different to use than any other Durst condenser enlarger from the same family/price point/era :)

I have a manual. Still interested? If so, give me your email address

Very generous of you to offer to help Rein, but I don't think that Michael has been signed into the forum since early May this year, so I doubt you'll get a prompt reply.

Rein - if you wish to reply to this thread, type your reply in the box at the bottom of the screen and press the "post reply" button.

At the moment, you are reporting the thread to the site staff rather than actually posting into the thread.

I originally moved the first post you made into the thread, but it appears you have reported the thread again. I appreciate that english may not be your first language, which is why I originally moved the post for you - but PLEASE don't keep reporting the thread, it makes an awful lot of work for us to keep clearing up.

Rein - if you wish to reply to this thread, type your reply in the box at the bottom of the screen and press the "post reply" button.

At the moment, you are reporting the thread to the site staff rather than actually posting into the thread.

I originally moved the first post you made into the thread, but it appears you have reported the thread again. I appreciate that english may not be your first language, which is why I originally moved the post for you - but PLEASE don't keep reporting the thread, it makes an awful lot of work for us to keep clearing up.

Hello, I am sorry that I answered in an incorrect way. I guess that I have figured out how to answer to athread now: by clicking "qote" (?). Thanks for the help!
Rein

Hello, I am sorry that I answered in an incorrect way. I guess that I have figured out how to answer to athread now: by clicking "qote" (?). Thanks for the help!
Rein

Hi Rein, welcome to TP and the best bit, F&C. You can reply by using Quote, or by just typing into the box where the quote would have appeared.

Are you a frequent film user?

Hi Chris, No, Around 10 years ago, I have switched to "digital". But I still have this beautiful Durst M707. I have offered it for free in several places, but nobody seems interested.

Hi Chris, No, Around 10 years ago, I have switched to "digital". But I still have this beautiful Durst M707. I have offered it for free in several places, but nobody seems interested.

Oh, @Woodsy might like to talk to you!

Fron all I've been able to find, I think that the 707 only goes up to 6x7; my M805 goes up to 6x8 so I suspect you might be out of luck.

Yeah I'd forgotten your size requirements, Jonathan!

Funny how 6*7 is smaller than 4*5, isn't it! :D

Back