dusk in the park

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

4-OFW by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

park orig by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr
ORIGINAL PRIOR TO FUN AND GAMES

i took a lot of shots in st georges park bristol a few days ago and they looked ok for exposure...i used iso 400 and wasnt happy with the noise in the shadows
so i battered this one to death with pp hoping it would be a successful turd..:thinking:
cheers
geof

Last edited:
I really like the composition and the colours' but they don't look all that sharp to the point that they look a little blotchy, or overly compressed, I'm guessing that this is a result of the battering that they have received in an effort to reduce the nice, I would like to see one that that not gone through noise reduction.

Matt
MWHCVT

I really like the composition and the colours' but they don't look all that sharp to the point that they look a little blotchy, or overly compressed, I'm guessing that this is a result of the battering that they have received in an effort to reduce the nice, I would like to see one that that not gone through noise reduction.

Matt
MWHCVT

no problems Matthew...i was aiming at a arty effect with the dodge and burn sequences...hence the complete asshole of photographic sensitivity
my op i will clean up and take out the extra shot and put in an original
as i said the downloads werent as good as the pp event on my screen
such is technology and bad photography
cheers
Geof

Back