Dusk on the East side of Loch Lomond

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
The overcast light just lent itself to a silhouetted monochrome scene - but did I capture it well enough?

Minimal processing from the RAW.

Hit me with the good/bad feelings ideas etc.

cheers

mono-dusk.jpg

Nice one, Notice your from inverclyde the same as me! I was up at balmaha last weekend getting a few pics, weather compleltly ruined it.

Nice pic, love the silhouette of the tree's.Maybe get the top of the tree's in the shot if possible.

Like it lots. Very sharp too. Which lens? Filters?

It was the Canon 40D, 70-200 f4 L and no filters or tricks.

MickM - I was up at Balmaha yesterday, climbed the hill for the first time. Next time I'll be brave and carry the gear up with me - that's if I ever stop aching :D

It was the Canon 40D, 70-200 f4 L and no filters or tricks.

MickM - I was up at Balmaha yesterday, climbed the hill for the first time. Next time I'll be brave and carry the gear up with me - that's if I ever stop aching :D

Conig hill? Haha come on thats tiny! Nah just kidden, I took the gear up with me last week, was far too cloudy and shower spells kept ruining our view.

Loch lommond has so many great places to take photo's its unreal.

It was blowing a real good one up there yesterday, blew my partner's grand-daughter off her feet a couple of times.

I love the East side - always seems less touristy to me.

Really, the side you probarly climbed at balmaha, I came down that on a mountain bike last september whilst doing the west highland way. Folk looked at us as if we were plain stupid.

It can get really windy on those parts as your really close to Ben lommond etc.

Back