DVD slideshow question...

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys...

I'm just trying to put together a DVD slideshow of images from the wedding I did at weekend. I've tried a couple of bits of software, but none seem to be able to show the filename over the image. I want to do this so the BandG can write down the ones they want for the album etc...

Is there any software that can do this? Or perhaps any way of putting the filename automatically onto the jpeg in a batch process??

Cheers!
Phil

Could the filenames not be inserted as subtitles so they can be turned on or off while playing?

In both softwares I tried, it turned out that within the subtitles menu there was a 'macro' option which automatically allowed for the adding of the filename, amongst a number of variables!!

I was just looking for an option such as "Display file name"

OK, so I have just made a slideshow in Windows Movie Maker and was really pleased with the end result. But I burned it to a disc and tried it on a different computer and the pics appeared all squashed up! I made the slideshow on a computer with Vista ... the other computer wasn't? Do you think this is the problem? Any ideas how to fix it? Or can you recommend different software to produce the slideshow? Thanks

I emailed support for Photodex Pro as I have used them in the past. The tell me that it is not possible to put filenames in the subtitles using their software. Instead they recommend you create 2 files and put them on the 1 dvd. One with the filenames on, and one without.

I suppose its a workaround, but if only they used subtitles. :(

Back