DVD viewer

Edit My Images
Yes
our dvd player has just gone capput, and my wife wants to watch a dvd, does anyone know of a free dvd program for watching them, i tried Real player but it wouldn't read the disc.
thx

I recommend PowerDVD...if only just for a trial period :)

I buy quite a lot of DVD drives for computers Boon, You always get a free copy of Power DVD thrown in the retail box.

Chuck me a PM with your address in, I will post you a new copy FOC if you want..(y)

busterboy said:
I buy quite a lot of DVD drives for computers Boon, You always get a free copy of Power DVD thrown in the retail box.

Chuck me a PM with your address in, I will post you a new copy FOC if you want..(y)
I'm sure this will have the same problem as you get with 'free' versions of Nero that ship with CD/DVD writers - it will only work on the hardware that it came with. Can try for nothing, though.

GfK said:
I'm sure this will have the same problem as you get with 'free' versions of Nero that ship with CD/DVD writers - it will only work on the hardware that it came with. Can try for nothing, though.

Wrong..:nono:

These versions have legit serial numbers and will work with any PC. FACT..;)

Yeah Nero is heavily cut down to certain brands when it comes free with a writer, but I've never experienced it with PowerDVD (y)

evilowl said:
Google for Media Player Classic

Freeware

Does media player classic play DVD's? Fantastic :D. I use Media Player Classic for playing all my video files (So I don't have to use the three ugly bloated sisters....WMP10, Quicktime, and Realplayer) :D

Ooops, also just remembered, Windows Media Player 10 plays DVD's too doesnt it?

Back