DX labels

Name
Joshua Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Is Ilford Delta DX coded (I don't think it is, but I've never had to deal with dx coding and don't have a cartridge to hand)

Failing that where still sells the stick on labels, 7dayshop doesn't seem to stock them, and all the searches I've tried bring up US stores.

I'm asking as I've been very (very, very) kindly given a camera which can't be manually set, so I need to find a way round that, DX labels seem the way to go.

Hi 35mm Ilford Delta is DX coded, the bar code is on the can ,make sure your camera is designed to read dx codes if not set the iso manually on the camera

30 labels for £16 that's about 53p each !, as far as I recall there was an article in A. P. magazine when DX Coding first came out showing you how to make your own, or you may be able to find how to do it on the Internet if you Goggle it .

I've found a cheeper solution, to alter the DX code, I just have to paint a little nail polish in the right place, and if necessary stick some foil in the right place or emery paint off.

Score.

Can't you just manually set the ISO on the camera?

No, I think the design is :wacky: But the camera was free, so I'm not complaining in the slightest.

Back