DXO Pure Raw Not Completing Sony A7 IV Files + other software problems

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, As per title, I put an image into DXOPR and it gets to about 6 seconds to finish and just stops and starts counting back up again but the the progress line stays where it's at.
I contacted DXO and furnished them with a raw image but nothing back yet and I would like to use the program, it worked fine before then just gave up, I have re-installed Win 11 64, On1 2023 works fine but Lightroom cloud has also giving problems in when I try to update it says I need an APP called 'auphd' no ides what that is and lastly I cannot install the Adobe cloud update app either. Give Adobe there due they worked on the comp remotely for ages so completely stuck right now. Thanks, Russ

Just wondered if the following might help with DXO PureRaw-

Edit>Preferences>Performance>DeepPrime Acceleration - open up and select CPU only.

Restart.

That's the sequence in Photolab anyway.

I had similar sounding problems with Photolab and this solved it (Fingers Crossed!)

Couldn't successfully export a single thing in my trial copy of PureRaw!

I had to do the same tweak in Photolob as jerry12953, when it was set to Auto (default option) it crashed every time on export of the photo.
I set mine to use the GPU, my pc is old and the video card is barely supported by Photolab but that solved it.
It hasn`t crashed since they released an update to version 6.2

Thank you for the replies, tried both options and it seems to work with the GPU set better than CPU so will keep going and see if it stays consistent. Russ.

Back