Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
Ni night....

4404269343_33b300f9d5.jpg

Grab shot of our Madeline taken with brand spanking new 50mm f/1.4G = :love:

Last edited:
I see ya' have managed to get her off the booze and outta the gambling habit Tomas :LOL: :D
Nice one mate (y)

I see ya' have managed to get her off the booze and outta the gambling habit Tomas :LOL: :D
Nice one mate (y)

Well I'm not so sure mate, I'm sure I saw an online gambling bill amongst the book keepin :nono: and my Laphroaig is missing a few inches too :nuts:

:D

Bit tight in the frame for me.. But nice shot and conversion. imo

MD

I do like the dof matey. Now about that conversion... " any links or is it one of your own..?"

MD

Process mate . Is it something I could do with cs3 or do you use a program.

MD

Process mate . Is it something I could do with cs3 or do you use a program.

MD

Aha gotcha mate, it was all in Lightroom so the basic Adobe camera raw engline so yeps indeed CS3 compatible = a large black clipping boost, contrast boost were the main things.

The original was very tungsten, lit from the left side with my laptop screen and behind camera with our orrible kitchen light, there was a lot of oranges, so I took down the orange levels, more or less like a red filter in CS3/4's black and white filter.
Add a nice feathered and subtle vinegrette and lovely jubb (y)

Good eye with highlights, however end of snout is undefined, but love the facial hair detail.

Good eye with highlights, however end of snout is undefined, but love the facial hair detail.

Cheers Frank (y)
However, I shot wide open here as the intention was to only have a single eye in focus.
IMO having enough aperture to have the nose in focus would have made the blanket pattern way too busy and thus would have ruined the frame for me. :D

Absoloutely gorgeous Tomas, such lovely eyes :love:

Cheers Vic (y) She's a bit of a wanna be hypnotist, sometimes I'll catch her staring, it's freaky "Don't look around the eyes, look into the eyes, your under!"

Have vid here too that I made for a mate, Maddie loves Demetri Martin's 'Bruce the Funny Dog':

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/syapnSdqioQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/syapnSdqioQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:LOL: That made me laugh so much. Great stuff and so cruel.....in a funny way:D

That wee dog of yours puts up with an awfy lot m8 :LOL:

It's most certainly, with a shadow of a doubt, unquestionably the other way around mate.
She gambles, drinks too much and the long distance calls to all her fruit bat relatives in Egypt are forcing us into financial crisis :crying:

Not round here, dear - but then round here "sex" are what the coal comes in :LOL:

Haha. Is it bad that the 'Snatch' reference only just clicked? Originally I thought it was just a bad Glaswegian accent he was doing! (Hence the "Pure gid")...

Oh dear. Maybe it's time for bed!

Haha. Is it bad that the 'Snatch' reference only just clicked? Originally I thought it was just a bad Glaswegian accent he was doing! (Hence the "Pure gid")...

Oh dear. Maybe it's time for bed!

Take your time "hen" we'll wait for you... :D

Back