Dysart Harbour.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Never even knew the place existed until yesterday.

IMG_6914wee8copy.jpg

Last edited:
You can see why it's not famed world-wide as a harbour though can't you? No water!

Seriously though - nice photae Mike.

p.s. Where's Dysart?

Next place along from Kirkcaldy on the east coast of Fife.

I live 2 mins from here in Kirkcaldy. The Harbour is quite run down these days but has just been awarded money to give it a facelift. You,ve shot it well though. In the background is St. Serfs Tower and the little white housesd are Pan Ha and are listed, they cost a fortune.

Last edited:
Wow, This is the place i stopped after getting my 400d from Kerso it took me a while to realise... this is looking the other way

2006084239012480896_rs.jpg

anyway... nice shot, but looks like it could do with a tad sharpening :)

Dave

Nice photo mike, it's good when you just come across places you have not heard of before ant it?

Tony (y)

Thanks for all the comments.

I will get round to PP one of these years, Dave and I like your image.

What's the name of that castle ruin at the start of the park, Karen?

Sorry about editing the pic but just wanted to try out my butchering of Cowasaki's script. Quite pleased with that!

Certainly is Techno, especially as I only live 30 miles away.

Last edited:
Been through the main road of Dysart before, when heading into Kirkcaldy the coastal route, but ive never been down to the Harbour before!
I've been concentrating on the harbour towns along the East Neuk since thats next to where I am.
Think I shall add that to the list, as with West Wemyss.

Thanks for all the comments.

I will get round to PP one of these years, Dave and I like your image.

What's the name of that castle ruin at the start of the park, Karen?

Sorry about editing the pic but just wanted to try out my butchering of Cowasaki's script. Quite pleased with that!

Certainly is Techno, especially as I only live 30 miles away.

Hi Mike,

it's called Ravenscraig.

Mike.

Back