E Global Central

Thunderbird010

Suspended / Banned
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone used them?

Was going to place an order but looking at trust pilot the reviews aren't great. But on another website review ekomi they are good.

Would appreciate any feedback.

lol, are you seriously suggesting that Andy has been paid to mention them?

Perhaps the use of a smiley might take the accusatory edge off your comment ;)

Yes, used them several times for lenses and most recently my M5, no issues in the ordering and delivery process

My understanding is that their customers have not paid VAT to their local country for these purchases. They might or might not be willing to report publicly about that. I might be wrong, never used them so far.

I've just ordered a Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 from there eBay store, it was £8.00 more via eBay than there site but with eBay I have the payment protection etc.

Well just an update for anyone else thinking of using them. I placed an order Sunday and yesterday received a generic email that either the item isn't in stock, not passed the security check, or so haven't replied to their emails. Paid by paypal so I'm now awaiting a refund.

A bit of feedback from me i placed a order about a week ago and i received a email with tracking which said that it was going to appear on Friday yet it never went out for delivery, so i contacted the courier who said they hadn't been supplied with the parcel :eek:
So i started thinking the worse with it being the first time id dealt with eGlobal... Thankfully though yesterday the tracking on the same courier started having new updates and my parcel actually appeared today :)

So overall after a bit of odd courier problems my item arrived in about a week and was fine, So id deal with eGlobal again.

Back