e-infinity delivery times

hashcake

Gone to pot!
Name
Darran, Daz or ****
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm waiting for a Tamron 100-400 to arrive.
Yesterday I received 2 emails from e-infinity, 1 stated that I will get an email in 1-2 days when DPD have received it and the other one with a photo of the lens also showing my details.
As I use the DPD mobile app, I noticed today under active deliveries it states 'We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly'.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this and how long after that they received their package?
I'm not the most patient of people and itching to get out with the lens but my girlfriend is staying with me for a few days from Saturday and I was hoping to get out before she is here.
There is no way I can say to her "I'm just popping out for a few hours to try out the new lens." :eek:
I value my crown jewels far too much :D

I recently purchased the sony a6500 from them and it arrived after about 5 working days i think.

What day of the week did you do the order?

Also, im not sure if it makes any difference but mine arrived via UPS and not DPD

Panamoz then. Order Thursday and it's delivered Monday.

They don't seem to stock the Tamron 100-400 and e-inifinity are £100 cheaper that HDEW.
The wait is worth it for the saving I'm making.

My order took a week to arrive. Ordered 15th arrived 22nd June

Well impressed.

Mine arrived on Friday

Just posted the same question . Better delete it now

DAY2
My first e-infinity experience started yesterday
Placed the order yesterday.
Got order confirmation immediately...
Nothing since......Ill keep you posted.

Last edited:
DAY5
SO today I was emailed a pic of a beat up very secondhand looking box and told to await a tracking ID.
It certainly does not look new to me and the seal on the box is definitely broken.
E-mailed to question it- no response as yet

Last edited:
DAY5
Received Email confirming it's just a crappy looking box but everything will be fine....

just giving commentary on an e-Infinity transaction

I'd googled experiences before using them but found little so this 'real time' commentary may be useful to someone.

Last edited:
After my initial worries ,my lens arrived in about 5 days ,worth the wait for the savings

I had the same question and the answers I found were very similar. I'm super tempted to get the G7X ii for 375. Can't find a new one at that price anywhere.

They've never answered my emails BUT I have a friend locally who has bought gear twice from them and had no problems at all. That's what prompted me to consider using them myself.

Last edited:
DAY7
e-mail this morning with DPD tracking number.
DPD site states "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly"

Last edited:
We use DPD at work an they are amazing. I always prefer to have my delivery’s sent by DPD. The one hour delivery slot it amazing, never had a parcel late from them. Live tracking from the app is awesome too.

However, sounds like e-infinity have a collection once or twice a week only.

"We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" means e-infinity have booked the parcel with DPD, however, if they have only organised weekly collections from the business, DPD will wait till then for the collection.

However, sounds like e-infinity have a collection once or twice a week only..

Suspect once a week.....
I ordered last Thursday so today is Day8
The DPD tracker still says
"We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly"
According to the DPD tracking system that status was applied on the 6th August at 16.05
It's now the morning of the 9th - and I'm getting frustrated.
So many people report receiving their purchase 5 days after ordering.....not I :(

DAY9

It arrived - not opened or inspected it yet - that'll have to wait until this evening

Back