E-Infinity have deleted all Olympus products.

Name
Malcolm
Edit My Images
Yes
As the title says - all Olympus equipment has disappeared in the last couple of days.

They also advertise lenses that they don't stock...!??

Seems to be the case. HDEW still got you covered for Oly gear though at similar prices to einfin

Seems to be the case. HDEW still got you covered for Oly gear though at similar prices to einfin
One wonders how long before they disappear from there too.
HDEW seem to have an ever decreasing list of brands, they no longer stock Nikon so I wonder if soon they will be Canon only?
Nearly all OLympus lenses are "out of stock" at Panamoz.

One wonders how long before they disappear from there too.
HDEW seem to have an ever decreasing list of brands, they no longer stock Nikon so I wonder if soon they will be Canon only?
Nearly all OLympus lenses are "out of stock" at Panamoz.

They seem to have dropped Panasonic now too

I would suggest it’s more a case of Olympus cracking down on grey exporters.. unfortunately forums such as this that frequently post where to get the best deals will lead to official retailers seeing the posts And putting the knife in to protect there own business

Last edited:
E-Infinity have done this before, earlier in the year. I was looking at the 12-100 and then Oly disappeared, I picked up the 8mm FE a couple of months ago when Oly reappeared. Give it 3-4mths and they’ll reappear I suspect.

Looks like I bought my 7-14mm f2.8 Pro lens just in time then!

I had a 300mm f4 Pro lens and the 2x converter MC-20 from E-Infinity delivered last Monday!

Back