Eagle in flight

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't usually photograph birds but there was a display by Xtreme Falconry at a local park and I thought I would give it a go.

Here is a couple of shots of an eagle in flight. Tried to pan the shots but they are still a bit soft but better than the rest

3688474904_fa302cbffc.jpg

3687674083_a162c59e7c.jpg

C&C Welcome

Well those two look good enough :) The confusing bg does not help much, but then sometimes thats the only choice you get. How far away were you from then and what camera and lens were you using? You might be able to crop the birds down more and then resize for TP.

Thanks u8myufo

Lens was a Sigma 28-300 f/3.5-6.3 Macro

1/256 @ F8
Focal Length 139mm

Not done any PP on these yet as I was not sure if they were worth the effort. May have a quick go at them tonight. They look pretty sharp at web sizes but at 100% they are a little fuzzy. There are a few more of the display including some owl shots on my FlickR site. I am not really into this sort of thing normally but this display was superb. The guy doing it was giving out loads of information about the different birds and obviously loved his job.

Look a little OOF to me. But I have only done 1 half decent shot so don't listen to me. Very nice though.

Michaala:wave:

Back