Eagle mono portrait.

Name
Well Dawn of course!
Edit My Images
Yes
icbp13800x600.jpg

Not sure whether I like it or not?

Not a thing wrong with it technically, Dawn, but not convinced that mono does that eagle justice.

I quite like it (y) though im not sure if it would be better if we could see a touch more of the eagles head on the left side of the frame that said you have got some fantastic detail around the beak and eye looking at it again i might be tempted to crop it to a more squarer format i love the expression though
Regards
Richard

Love the tones the B&W have brought out in the shot, do tend to agree with Richard (lost) regarding seeing a little bit more head on the left, and not sure (as on work monitor, will have a look a tonight) but eye looks a tad soft, but overall love the shot and PP :D

love the quality of the photo, its got a slightly unimpressed expression on its face though lol
Lol! Thank you.:)
Not a thing wrong with it technically, Dawn, but not convinced that mono does that eagle justice.
Thank you. The original is not a great colour, the Bird is a tawney colour, Ill post it later for you.:)

I quite like it (y) though im not sure if it would be better if we could see a touch more of the eagles head on the left side of the frame that said you have got some fantastic detail around the beak and eye looking at it again i might be tempted to crop it to a more squarer format i love the expression though
Regards
Richard
Thats as taken Richard, and I do agree about seeing a bit more, thats one reason i wasnt sure, its grown on me a little though.:)

Love the tones the B&W have brought out in the shot, do tend to agree with Richard (lost) regarding seeing a little bit more head on the left, and not sure (as on work monitor, will have a look a tonight) but eye looks a tad soft, but overall love the shot and PP :D
Thanks Stu, appreciated.:)

Super shot. Love the expression on the face. Like it hasn't got a car in the world (y)

See what meant about the colour, Dawn. Was that a juvenille, by any chance.

Not sure whether I like it or not?

It looked a bit wrong to me at first glance but it's just the spacing in the frame. With that close up framing you have, the space above the head does make it feel unbalanced. A crop down to the top of the head makes a huge difference to me and lets a wonderful shot shine out.

Super shot. Love the expression on the face. Like it hasn't got a car in the world (y)
Thanks Fergie.:)

Looks totally bored with this whole portrait thing :D
He was!:D
See what meant about the colour, Dawn. Was that a juvenille, by any chance.
Yes it was a juvenile, just a bit bland looking.

It looked a bit wrong to me at first glance but it's just the spacing in the frame. With that close up framing you have, the space above the head does make it feel unbalanced. A crop down to the top of the head makes a huge difference to me and lets a wonderful shot shine out.
Thanks you, thats very much appreciated, ill have a play with it later.:)

I think i preffer the mono version :thinking: i think :D

Regards

Richard

Thanks Richard.....................................................I think! :):):):):)

Back