Early morning light

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Had to take advantage of a bit of good weather before it clouded over and started to drizzle :( Thanks for looking.

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

All good but I am just wondering if they would be even better with a less busy background?:thinking:
Ltt is a good un.

Sigh
Maybe one day i will get some photos like this, shall keep trying:D

Liking these a lot, nice set.
FWIW I think the background is ok:)

Like those a lot - very good indeed.

Like them, hte background for me works, looks nice and natural, good setting.

All good but I am just wondering if they would be even better with a less busy background?:thinking:
Ltt is a good un.

Sigh
Maybe one day i will get some photos like this, shall keep trying:D

Liking these a lot, nice set.
FWIW I think the background is ok:)

Like those a lot - very good indeed.

Like them, hte background for me works, looks nice and natural, good setting.

Thanks all :) I was kind of getting fed up with just photographing them on a branch Charlie so thought it would make a change :shrug::thinking::thinking:
Now you have sent me on another mission :LOL: I will see what I can come up with.

excellent set Rich, no 4 is excellent.

Nice set- love the LTT, although the other bgs do make a change. Is that bg a stage you've set up?

Nice set- love the LTT, although the other bgs do make a change. Is that bg a stage you've set up?

Thanks Cedric, yes I suppose you could call it a stage of sorts :LOL: I have branches wired around branches wired around bits of wood, and I just swing a backdrop into place when needed :nuts: An indication of how many visitors I had was that a normal feeder which is what? about 10inches tall filled with sunflower seeds lasted aprox an hour :thumbsdown:

Thanks Cedric, yes I suppose you could call it a stage of sorts :LOL: I have branches wired around branches wired around bits of wood, and I just swing a backdrop into place when needed :nuts: An indication of how many visitors I had was that a normal feeder which is what? about 10inches tall filled with sunflower seeds lasted aprox an hour :thumbsdown:

LOL. Well they do tend to be partial to Sunflower seeds. Try to lose that metal thingy in the bg -unless it's holding everything together of course. ;)

I do like this set especially number 4, that stands out, and the BG works for me. Great series of pics :clap:

Back