Early Risers

Name
Ju
Edit My Images
Yes
All week I have noticed that the posts start kicking off at around 6 ish.

Are you all like me having just got into work but feel it’s too early to do anything so you just logon here.

Or have you set your alarm for 6 just to get up early to start posting on here.

Julian

First thing I do is grab a cuppa and sit and read the overnight posts, would imagine the early risers do the same. Glad I don't have to start work until 8 though ;)

I'm usually over on mainland Europe so I'm an hour ahead and have a read before work...then when I get home again I wake up an hour early until my bodyclock makes the adjustment.

Bob

I just like mornings :) Thought 6 is a bit too early!

to busy smoking to look at the computer at six

I work nights but can finish work anytime from 2am to 10am. I always log in here to have a read before going to bed. Then log back in when I wake up. I'm addicted to TP............................HELP. :runaway:

I work nights but can finish work anytime from 2am to 10am. I always log in here to have a read before going to bed. Then log back in when I wake up. I'm addicted to TP............................HELP. :runaway:

I've been on nights the past couple of weeks I always log on in the mornings when I get home whilst winding down and waiting for rest of the family to get up, before I go to bed. Tomorrow morning I finish at 3:30 so I doubt I'll be logging on at 4:00. :D

I am logged on all the time :D (I love firefox) so i just click on here when i get up and see what new post's their are

Wake up at about 12-ish (mid day) and go asleep about 3-ish (mid night) I keep flicking back on the forum (y)

Tony

Missus wakes me up as she goes to work at 6.:eek:

up at 5,30 daily no reason just wake up log on make cuppa and just browse and read new posts then go to work bout 7.30 (y)

up at 5,30 daily no reason just wake up log on make cuppa and just browse and read new posts then go to work bout 7.30 (y)

Ditto. Can't normally sleep past 4.00am. Usually finally give up trying to at 5.30am.

As soon as my eye's are open that is it, i am like a hyped up hyper thingy :LOL:

Back