Early walk

Edit My Images
No
Just thought I would post this as I liked the way the sun's rays filter through the trees.

237199658-M.jpg

thanks for looking.

i like it the rays work well imo

nice colours on the fern .

must get out and do some of these..(y)

md(y)

I like that shot mate, The composition is spot on and the colours are really nice as well!

My only problem is that the image is a tad too small! lol. Perhaps resize to 800 along the long axis and repost? Only it will give the image alot more impact when you first see it :)

I like that shot mate, The composition is spot on and the colours are really nice as well!

My only problem is that the image is a tad too small! lol. Perhaps resize to 800 along the long axis and repost? Only it will give the image alot more impact when you first see it :)[/QUOTE

Took the words right out my mouth

Thanks for the nice comments, not to sure on how to resize so please bear with me while i have a wee go..... :thinking:

Thanks for the nice comments, not to sure on how to resize so please bear with me while i have a wee go..... :thinking:

Hi Kev,

very nice pic by the way, for the 800 size all you need to do is use the 'large' version from your gallery, just right click and copy image location and then use that one ;)

Merry Christmas,

Mike.

Great capture of this light filtering through the trees, however don't think the inclusion of the path helps. Looks like you may have already cropped a fair bit, but I would be tempted to make a crop cutting out the path and just a square around the trees where the light filters through.

I like that, very nice light and lead in with the path. maybe it would have been nice to have the path a little to the right on one of the third lines and seen more of the sun rays, but its hard to know without being there.(y)

I've tried a few times to capture the suns rays but have never been happy with what I got.....Mebe the path is too central and the reds a little to saturated? but better than my attempts!

thanks for all the comments, i always forget the rule of thirds... too much rush to get a shot off,

note to self..... think before shoot:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Back